I am a post-doctoral research at École Normale Supérieure, Paris, in the laboratory of Gabriel Peyré. I hold a Ph.D. in machine learning, prepared in Inria Parietal team, from 2015 to 2018.
I am currently working in structured prediction, optimal transport and game theory.
My Ph.D. was obtained under the supervision of Gaël Varoquaux, Julien Mairal and Bertrand Thirion. I developed new stochastic algorithms and multi-task models for terabyte sized fMRI dataset analysis.
My detailed resume can be found here. More details on my research and on software.
- 06/19 Preprint on our recent work for accelerating Nash equilibrium finding, with applications to GANs
- 05/19 Our paper Geometric Losses for Distributional Learning was accepted at ICML 2019 (Paper) (Slides) (Poster)
- 03/19 I am visiting Joan Bruna at NYU CIMS for three months.
- 01/19 Slides for Differentiable Dynamic Programming for Stuctured Prediction and Attention (Paper).
- 11/18 I started working as a post-doctoral researcher with Gabriel Peyré, in ENS, Paris
- 10/18 Preprint of our work Extracting Universal Representations of Cognition across Brain-Imaging Studies.
- 09/18 I defended my PhD thesis (Slides, Thesis) at NeuroSpin.
Tweets by arthurmensch